Thursday, February 9, 2012

Taking a ME day---sort of

Do you ever have those days where you just can't get the energy needed to teach?

I am having one of those days.

We studied our scriptures...and some have done their other independent lessons.....

Now  I declare today to be a develop-a-talent-to-entertain-yourself-day. 


I have already been told 3 times in the past hour "I don't know what to do.". Clearly this is an area of study that needs practice!

I know what I am going to do today. I am going to sit here on this computer and let it suck me in, while the house falls to rubble behind me, until I can update this blog the way I would like it to be. I really want to be able to post on a more on regular basis...but I need to make it easier on myself..and that is going to take a bit of a blog makeover.

So if you are reading this today, be warned.......Happy Day Homeschooling is being Remodeled.

Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment