Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ahoy Matey!

Who doesn't love pretending to be a Pirate?

My Kiddos are always having fun with it. Especially when we go down to our park that has a ship themed playground!

My son struggles with spelling and phonics. I have been working on making some activities to enrich his spelling and phonics programs so he can get more exposure. My grand plan is to make a fabulous word wall (or something like) so I can post up the words he is struggling with.

I was inspired when I came across some other freebies themed with pirates, to make a little something of our own to add.








I am so happy that I have finally taken the time to learn how to share some of our creations with you! I hope you enjoy them. Please remember that these are for your personal and classroom use only. Thank You!

Here are some links to some other great pirate themed freebies!







For this one, I have just linked to her blog. You might have to do some searching to find it. She has just recently moved over to members only website....but membership is free and the printables are still free! Lots of great finds from Enchanted Homeschooling Mom!



The Following are NOT free, but still very affordable!



($1.00 download at Currclick)



($1.99 download at Currclick)


Happy Day Matey!




No comments:

Post a Comment