Friday, September 16, 2011

Park Day!

We took a park day today.
Every once in awhile we just need one of those. Our week got better as we went along and we almost had a perfect day yesterday. About two weeks ago I bought some cute new outfits for my Kiddos, because I just couldn't resist them...and it's photo time! I may not have my own wall to put them up on yet, but it was time to do another photo session and see if we could get some frame-worthy shots. I like to have pictures of my kiddos as they play...not all stiff and posed. I do pose them to get them all together, but it is so much easier to get a happy face when they are having fun.
Our new blog header features one of the photos from today. Here are the rest the Happy faces:
















Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment