Thursday, July 14, 2011

What have we been up to?

I guess the real question should probably be :"What haven't we been up to?" It feels as if we have been doing everything all at once. 

Here came.......July......and there it goes!

There have been fevers, and coughs for most of my Kiddos, plus a cranky teether, and sinus infections for me, runs to the grocery store, and doctor. 
We helped a good friend move, and gave her and her baby refuge afterwards when there was a problem with the electricity so she couldn't have any air from the A/C in this 100 degree weather. 
The hot weather has made it hard to play outside...we used the pool a couple of times.
Mixed in with that we have slipped in some Spelling, Math, Reading, and Scripture study here and there. We have even gotten in a few art projects...most of which my Kiddos inspired themselves to do. I attempted to plan some trips to the Library for some of their summer programs, but have yet to make it. It seems a fever pops up every time we have an outing planned. So we have mostly been staying busy at home.  
My Hubby and I also celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary on the 8th of this month. He was a good husband and had roses and chocolate sent to me! I was very happy to receive the show of affection since we have been apart for over a month now. 

Of course I have also been trying to keep up with the laundry, household cleaning, and yard maintenance.

We are working on a neat sewing project that is just about completed. I won't give it away yet though....I'll save that for another post when it has been completed.

Now  I am off to fix lunch, clean the kitchen and the living room before picking up my Hubby from the airport for his 2-day visit! 

Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment