Saturday, February 12, 2011

I am Mommy

I am so glad to be Mommy. I LOVE being Mommy. Being Mommy is a lot of work. I have a lot that needs to get done in the day, and a lot that I want to get done in a day. The great thing about it is that, no matter how much I do or don't do...I am still Mommy. 
This Mommy has previously tried to have other blogs, the last one was going pretty well until I needed to change some accounts around. So here I am starting over. That's another thing that's great about being Mommy, I can start over whenever I want. When something doesn't work right, I can change it. Being Mommy is so empowering!
Because I am Mommy, I want my babies to have it all. Sometimes this can be  very challenging. I want them to always smile sweetly, say please and thank you, do what they are told the first time, and kiss me everyday and clean their rooms. Do they do these things? Of course! Do they do them always? Well, there is always room for improvement! One of my other Mommy challenges is that I am in charge of their education. Yes, yes, I know...how do I manage it all! Remember: I am the Mommy!  Pay attention to my postings and I'll share a little bit by bit how Mommy can do it all and still be sane...okay... mostly sane. 
In fact I'll answer one question right  now. How will you find time to post to this blog?
If you'll check the time stamp you will see that it is almost 1:00 a.m. where I live. Yep. This Mommy was naughty and drank a soda this evening, and now I can not seem to turn off the brain. Isn't that what a blog is perfect for? 

Happy Day! (or should I say night?)

No comments:

Post a Comment